Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm so excited!!

I'm so excited! For Christmas my hubby wrapped and gave me this kitchen wall cabinet. No, I don't need new kitchen cabinets! This is one of 5 matching cabinets that we will build a base, set the 5 on top of the base and secure them, and add a counter top! and I will have a dedicated cutting table!!


Isn't the front of the door beautiful!! It is unfinished, and we went and bought stain to finish them. And the insides are finished already. and have a shelf. These are 24 inches wide, so there will be two cabinets on each side, back to back. and one sideways on the end. We did not get base cabinets - I would have had to special order one because I wanted doors on both sides. (I hate deep base cabinets!)



I'm so excited about having a cutting table, and all the additional storage space below it. One side will have supplies for sewing/quilting, and the other side will have craft items and cub scout supplies. The end will hold magazines! (At least that is the current plan)




2 comments:

DaCraftyLady said...

what a great hubby!!! I love having a cuttin gtable, I don't do much of quilting, but I do sew and it is so nice to have the space without bending over and getting on the floor, and like the extra storage too...lucky you!! Debb

Brenda said...

Oh that is fantastic! Hubbies are just the greatest!! Cutting table and storage that will go well together. Have a great time using it.