Monday, September 15, 2008

Post Cards Away!

I have put my postcards into the mail today. I managed to make 6 of them, and they went to the next 6 on my revolving list. So, Brenda, Holly, Valerie, Karen, Debb, and Carol, you should be receiving your cards in what ever time frame it takes to get to you. (It will take some of you longer than others. Please let me know if the packaging I used this time works or does not work.

Also, I made progress on my Christmas Table topper today. I have all the assembly done, and now just need to add a quilt label. Yea! Getting closer to being done.

Well, going to go sew, or clean, or ??? but feel like doing something.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Looking forward to getting the postcard! I need to go and mow the lawn and pull some weeds, but I also need to sew some half square triangles together. Have a great day!