Monday, April 6, 2009

Catching up, or at least starting to!!

I'm so far behind in my postings. I just went and read the blogs that I try to follow, but only had time to leave a few comments. Please know that I DID go and read your blogs. It is nice to catch up on what everyone else is doing.

Now to catch up on some thank you's!
First here are some post cards from my Posty Pals group! The Posty Pals card is from Rhonda. She does such great work with her embroidery machine! The next is from Valerie in Australia. She felt that she did not have time to continue with Posty Pals, but sent me this "real" post card as a final card. Aren't the scenes from South Australia just beautiful?! The third post card is from Carol in Sweden. The stripes on the cards are various ribbons (don't you just love the birthday cake ribbon!!). What a great effect - I wish I had thought of this!


This next picture shows the wonderful "cat" card I received from Holly. She appliqued those cats on to the card. And Holly is my partner for a fat quarter swap. This beautiful fabric is navy blue with the white print. It is calling out to me, but I can't figure out what to use it for yet. But I really like it... Maybe a topper for my kitchen table? Hmmm, I haven't looked at my assignment letter lately, and I bet with all the "goings on" in my life, I might have missed the deadline to send my fat quarter to Holly. Yikes! Holly - it will be in the mail to you shortly!


So that is a start at catching up. I'll try to get my flower and quilt pictures up soon.

Hugs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you've been busy! Love the fabric postcards! They are cool!