Thursday, July 3, 2008

Having had only Boys, I don't know about "Girl Rules"

One of the young ladies on our staff at camp is making friendship bracelets and asked me if I wanted one. I said yes, thinking I would wear it for a few days, and then add it to my small collection of mementos from camp. Then I found out from Nurse Debby about the "RULES". Friendship bracelets are to be worn until they break!! OK, I can do this. The colors are blue, yellow and white, and they are my favorite. So I've worn the bracelet for week now, and will wear it until it breaks. Here is a picture of it:


Do you have any idea how hard it is to take a "nice" picture of your hand?? Either the fingers look stupid, or the thumb does weird things. I solved that problem in this pic. LOL

As to being "friends", I don't feel that I've been a very good friend to those of you who have taken time to comment on my blog. Please know that I have enjoyed everyone of your posts (even the one from my son chastising me for not calling him about my mom). I will do my best to answer your posts for now on.

Friends! Gotta have them! Take care, all my friends!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I did not know or remember the rules about the friendship bracelet. Good picture of your hand! I found out that I am a Snapdragon also. Was fun to do...can not figure out how to add to my site. Kevin will have to instruct (well do it) tonight when he gets home from work!

Brenda