Saturday, May 24, 2008

7 Days and Counting...

Yes, only 7 more days til camp. I picked up a few more items for the trailer we will be living in for 2 months. I'll have to take a picture when we get there. We were so lucky, another couple was selling the camping trailer at such a good price, and they took such good care of it. Now my challenge will be to keep it looking nice at camp. It will be SO DUSTY for about a month while we are there... UGH!




Tomorrow is my BOM class at Odegaards. I just finished the block for May (I still haven't done the block from April!!!). Here is a picture of it...


I had to fuss to get the points in the center to match, and I'm not sure I like the striped fabric. I tried out other fabric we are using for this BOM series, but I didn't like any of the others either. I really wanted another beige. Anyway, my class is at 10 in the morning, with is a little over 9 hours away.


Oh, I wanted to talk about our weather today. 1- Snow. 2- Sun comes out. 3- Fog starts rising from the streets and roofs. 4- Clouds again cover the sky. Then repeat this process - AT LEAST 4 different times today. It was the strangest weather. And the fog just before sunset was so thick, we barely could see the neighbors house. Anyway, I hope it settles down tonight, because I need to drive to Flagstaff in the morning. Pray for clear roads for me, OK??


Oh, and does anyone know what I've done in my settings that I can't click on my pictures to make them bigger? Or can you do it, and it's just me??? LOL


Have a great weekend!


No comments: