Friday, July 25, 2008

Just kind of blah...

I keep thinking about quilting. I need to finish the quilting on Heather's quilt, and get it bound. I have the label created (it is in the shape of a quarter note), but have not written on the label yet.) I also need to sew my BOM for the meeting tomorrow. Guess I HAVE to do that today.

But I keep looking around, and realize how much needs to be done in the house... and the yard. It is depressing. I am making progress. I've got some of the laundry finished, but more to do. And the house needs vacuuming and dusting.

I guess I just need to make a plan. Maybe I should do some work, and then reward myself with some sewing?

Any one have suggestions on how they handle it when they get in this mess? Or how do you avoid getting into this pickle to start with??

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sorry to hear about the 'blah', I really do not have suggestions...but you are not alone we all have those kind of times.