Thursday, March 26, 2009

Busy with everything except quilting!!!

After running interview sessions for 2 Saturdays in a row, I now have all the applicant data in a spreadsheet, and we are ALMOST ready to create the "you are hired" letters. And this week we had pinewood derby for the Cub Pack, and tomorrow is a tour of the local Police Station. I've NOT done a good job of selling See's Candy for my ESA group (bummer!)

I guess with all my busy-ness, I just have not had the energy to post on my blog. So please forgive me, and hang in there. I hope things settle down soon.

Hugs.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hey there, Your on such a fast track I don't know how you keep up with it all. Take care and have a wonderful week-end! Hugs, Marie

holly said...

Remember to take a minute and breathe. :)