Saturday, January 1, 2011

I love living in a small town!

Just a quick post to share some things with you. First, just another reason I like living in a small town. Where else would Santa make an appearance on Christmas Day, and hand out Candy Canes to everyone??? They announced them selves with their siren. It was such fun!





Then I want to share a garland I started making out of fabric Yo-Yos. I saw a picture in the "Holiday 2010-2011 issue of Quilting Arts Magazine" I started it just a couple of weeks before Christmas, and had very little "spare" time so I couldn't get very far. It's 35 inches long now, and I plan to make it longer for next year. I'm keeping it just red and white.



That's it for now. I started this post a few days ago, and got distracted. Thank goodness it auto-saved. So what do you think of my garland?


2 comments:

Brenda said...

I absolutely adore it! It is so great to hear from you. I do not blog often enough. Thank you for the comment and compliment. I hope that we will stay in better touch. Have a great day!!

DaCraftyLady said...

I love this idea especially since I love buttons.. :) Debb