Saturday, October 25, 2008

Continuing Personal Qulting Retreat

It is now 4:15 on Saturday. I have been to Flagstaff, and done my Block of the Month. Stopped at Michaels for a scrapbooking glue thingy, and at JoAnne's for a pants pattern and some inexpensive material (I'm going to see if I can make pants that fit!!) After getting home, I ran to our local Safeway for my flu shot, and then home to eat a quick lunch (it was almost 2:00 by then).

So after I ate, I created my quilting template for the rest of the quilt. I've marked three of the triangles, and will now try to quilt those. Then on to the rest of the quilt. I'll let you know when I'm finished quilting!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sounds like you have been super busy doing all kinds of fun things. I can not wait to see the finished quilt! You are such a creative person; I am sure you will discover a way to make the green work for you.