Monday, October 27, 2008

Da-dada-da-da-da!!

YES, the quilting on Heather's quilt is now done. I've been working at squaring up the quilt tonight, and I've pulled the binding fabric out of my stash, so that will be the next thing after I have the quilt square. There definitely is a light at the end of the tunnel, and I don't think it is a train. LOL

I'm just beginning to think of what my next project might be. But listen to me. I have about 4 other things I should finish first!! Well, finish Heather's quilt, and then decide what I really want to do! I just can't wait to show you the feather quilting on the setting triangles, so I just took a picture. Here it is:

Hmm, I cut the corner off a bit in the picture. I do have enough fabric to bind it without covering the quilting. I'm pretty happy with the feathers. On to the next step!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

You have done a beautiful job on the quilting! She is going to be thrilled to receive it. Hopefully, someday, I can even attain a fraction of the perfection you do with your quilting! Double Thumbs UP!

Rhonda said...

Great job with those feathers. You get 3 snaps up, a pat on the back and a yippie skippy! Take care.