Last fall I purchased tulip and daffodil bulbs, and planted a lot of them. But I don't know what I was thinking when I purchases the bag of 90+ tulip bulbs. I did not get them all planted, and noticed they were starting to sprout all on their own. So I planted them in what ever containers I could find. I don't know if they will flower, but I'm hoping I can put them outside when the ground thaws, and if I don't have flowers this spring, maybe I will next spring?? Below is a close up of all the bulbs.
Next I want to show you my table runner I have been working on. I picked the option that most of you also liked, but I shortened it. So here is the pieced top:
And below is a close up view of one of the ends of the runner. I'm not sure what I did, if I stretched the bias, or I'm thinking it was when I sewed the bias background to the strip sets. Anyway, I had a dickens of a time getting all the seams in the strip sets to match. The person leading the group that this is from was raving how easy this pattern was. Well, I didn't find it that easy, and I'm not sure that I will make it again. If I do, I will probably pick a different setting for the blocks - one where I won't have to match all the seams!!