Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A little bit of progress...

So now the boulders are done, the quilting is done, the binding is made and sewn to the front of the quilt. Oh, I also got the little bridge I made attached over the stream, so the road does not go through the stream, but over the bridge. I'm thinking of getting a permanent ink pen, and shading the boulders/roads. My quilting thread is such a close match to the dirt fabric, it is really hard to see the roads and boulders!! So what's left?? Sewing the second side of the binding, and attaching the label. I made the label months ago, and saw it recently, so I should be able to find it fairly fast, even with moving to camp and then back again. I'd stay up and do a little more, but....

Tomorrow we head down to Phoenix. I will be taking all the reports, books, files, deposit receipts, etc, etc that I have from camp. Then I told Bonnie that I would work with her on getting the credit card info sorted out. This year due to one thing and then another, we spent the first 4 weeks of camp with NO credit card processing. Oh, we took the cards, and wrote them on slips. But by the time the stuff got taken to Phoenix, and processed, Bonnie is having a dickens of a time sorting out what each ticket paid for, so she doesn't know what account to credit the money to. So I'll be working with her tomorrow while Steve is at his meeting. I guess I'll have to take our dog "Jenny" in with me, as it is still WAY to HOT to leave her in the car.

So - off to bed with me, and probably no progress tomorrow. It will be late before we get home, I'm sure. Hmmm, I think I'll take my tatting with me, and work on it in the car. That might be fun!

No comments: