Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Do you like to play games???

I found a new online game to play. It is from the shockwave site, and is called patchworkz! It is addicting. I saw some messages on the yahoo stashbusters group, one person asking for help, she was stuck on level 60. Another was stuck on 60 and then got through that and was working in the 70's levels. As the name describes, it is patchwork based, in that you drag the patches into the square to make a design. Don't worry, part of it is there to start you on each level. My DH saw the design from one of the beginning levels, and said "That is pretty". So, with the warning that the game is addicting, here is the site

http://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/patchworkz.jsp

You will probably have to register, but I've never had problems with the site, and when you leave and come back the next day, it knows where you left off, so you don't have to start over.

I think I'm currently on level 37. Give it a try, and let me know what level you are at. It is FUN!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I had to try out the game. Its quite fun, thanks for sharing. I am trying out various ways to applique and games are a great way to take a break.
Brenda