Thursday, March 4, 2010

I need a fix...

I've spent my days this week gathering stuff for taxes, and doing work for my husband. (I've reformatted an 11 page document and scanned in another 40 pages and messed with them until I had the stuff right.) I still have about 8 pink post-it notes for the last of the stuff in the tax work book. Then I need to get it to the accountant in Phoenix. I just want to be done with it all. I want to sew. Yes, I'm whining.

Putting borders on my 2007 BOM requires more effort than I want to do right now. I need to find something little to do, and that probably means starting something new. UGH. I don't need more in progress stuff. So I'm back to finishing. I need to finish stuff. So I really should do my borders.

Guess I'll finish this post and go into the sewing room. I'm sure I can find SOMETHING to do!!

No comments: