Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Snow, Snow, go away; Come back another day!

Actually I like the snow. Even after shoveling for over an hour. It snowed yesterday, and was supposed to be done last night. But it snowed more today that it did yesterday. We have accumulated another 8-12 inches, I think. I have a hard time telling with the drifts, and we had a lot of wind with this storm. (Hmmm, must be that I'm getting a little tired of the snow, because I didn't even bother to take pictures.) All the ground that was starting to show is now under a good layer of snow. Lets just all pray that it melts slowly, or we will probably have flooding in our little town.

I'm going to have a sewing day tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to it. (Today I helped hubby with his stuff, and worked on his new web site.) I'll show you what I accomplish when I get back to my computer.

No comments: